In order to "stretch" your Porsche Boxster, there are specific procedures which have been highlighted at our shop in the hit series Kit: An Autobody Experience on the Speed channel. NEW YOU TUBE VIDEO OF THIS PROCESS, just goto YOU TUBE and SEARCH " KIT CAR MIKE VETTER " If you have any questions about this procedure or any of our services, please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
- Step 1. An ordinary original Porsche Boxster
- Step 2. Remove doors, body panels, and interior where body will be cut in front of the fire wall
- Step 3. Cut body in front of the firewall in order to "stretch" the donor car
- Step 4. Prepare to weld steel tubing to fill gap
- Step 5. Weld the chassis to finish the "stretch"
- Step 6. You are now ready to add a custom body!